Kaloba Liquid 50ml
Kaloba goes to work quickly to help the body's natural defences respond promptly against the attack of winter ailments, ills and chills. Scientific studies show that Kaloba is of benefit for winter ailments, ills and chills and that it also helps support the natural immune response.
Kaloba offers a long-established natural way to support the respiratory tract's natural response to winter ailments, ills and chills. Kaloba helps soothe the throat, nose and sinuses and is suitable for the whole family.
- Helps fight winter ailments
- Assists the body to utilise its natural defences
- Assists the upper respiratory tract to respond promptly against the attack of winter ailments ills and chills
- Soothes the throat, nose and sinuses
- Assists the bodys natural response to maintain free airways
- Helps the body to maintain optimum health when dealing with winter ailments, ills and chills
Standard 50ml usage
1-5 year old: 100 doses (equiv to 33 days)
Adult: 33 Doses (equiv to 11 days)
Each Kaloba Bottle Contains:
50ml Pelargonium sidoides extract (ethanolic extract from the roots of Pelargonium sidoides) , Glycerol, alcohol by volume 12%, water.
Adults and adolescents older than 12 years: Take 1.5ml three times daily.
Children aged from 6-12 years: Take 1ml three times daily.
Infants aged from 1 to 5 years: Take 0.5ml three times daily.
For best results use Kaloba at the first sign of problems and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after problems subside.
DO NOT TAKE IF:
- You are pregnant or breast feeding.
- You take Blood Thinning Medication (ie Warfarin)
- You have severe Hepatic or Renal Diseases
Does not contain:
Gluten, lactose, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
After time, plant-based extracts in liquid form may become cloudy. This does not affect the product's efficacy. Since Kaloba is a natural product, slight variations in colour and taste may occur.
Discard three months after opening. Do not use the product if the seal is broken. Avoid direct sunlight. Store below 30c. Can be stored in the fridge.