CODRAL DAY/NIGHT CODEINE FREE 24
Use this Codral for the temporary relief of:
- headaches and fever.
- blocked/runny noses.
- body aches and pains.
Each tablet contains:
Day: Paracetamol 500mL, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg.
Night: Paracetamol 500mL, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg, Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2mg.
Adults & Children 12 years and over:
Day: 2 red Every 4-6 hours
Night: 2 orange as necessary.
Maximum: 6 day & 2 night tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop:
Adults: after 3 days.
Children: after 48 hours, except on medical advice.
- SAFETY DIRECTIONSDo not use: - for children under 12 years. - if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients. - if you have taken paracetamol. - if you are taking antidepressants. - if you have taken antihistamines. - if blister foil is broken.
- Ask your doctor before use if you: - have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser. - have high blood pressure. - have heart problems. - are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms appear, see your doctor
- Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people. Night medication may cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery
- Avoid alcohol
- Keep to recommended dose
- Keep out of reach of children
- If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (AU 13 11 26 , NZ 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.