FESS NASAL SPRAY 30ML
How does FESS work?
FESS helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion due to allergies, hayfever, colds and flu. The non-medicated saline solution keeps nasal passages moist and washes away allergens such as dust and pollen. Non-medicated, so can be used as often as required.
- Colds and flu: FESS thins and clears excess mucus to help clear blocked noses.
- Hayfever: FESS washes away dust, pollen and other allergens that can cause hayfever.
- Sinusitis and Rhinitis: FESS relieves congestion, promotes nasal health and helps neutralise acidity in the sinus cavity during sinusitis.
- Post-operative care: Use FESS after nasal surgery to soften dried blood which can irritate the sinus passages and block drainage.
Sodium Chloride 9mg/ml
- Adults: 2-6 sprays per nostril
- Children: 2-3 sprays per nostril or use Children's FESS
- Babies: Use FESS Little Noses
*Warning The bottle should only be used by one person. Sharing the dispenser may spread infection. If congestion persists please consult your doctor.
Extended Information: FESS can be used in conjunction with medicated nasal sprays such as steroids, antihistamines and decongestants. Use Fess prior to using an antihistamine or nasal steroid to allow better penetration of the medication, and after using a decongestant to moisturise and clear the nasal passages.